Apr 30, 2013

New York Twin Towers, Lower Broadway Watercolor and Gouache by Doug Purdon


As I was surfing I found this painting and it had such an impression on me that I wanted to share it with you!

I think I could not paint this because it makes me too sad and emotional, but Mr. Purdon has done a wonderful job.



The artist is Doug Purdon a Canadian artist and elected member of the Society of Canadian Artists and Ontario Society of Artists. For the past eleven years he has been the Educational Advisor for Winsor & Newton in Canada, running demonstrations and travelling across the globe. This art demonstration in watercolour and gouache shows NY Lower broadway in 1982.

You can see how he painted this at:



Visit his site to see more of his outstanding works of art!



No comments:

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!