Dec 19, 2012

Meet Bindy!

Meet Bindy
by
Sharon Teal Coray

Recently I was asked to paint a portrait of a puppy. Her name is Bindy. She is Rick Springfield's new love!




My daughter has been "Rick" fan since she was in her teens and she has been attending his concerts and cruises for many years. I have had the privilege of going with her many times as I am a fan too. If you don't know Rick you need to read about his life. He is a talented artist who not only sings and writes great songs but he also was on General Hospital many years ago. He is a wonderful friend to all his fans!

My daughter wanted me to paint a portrait of Bindy for her to give to Rick as a gift. It was totally fun and exciting to do.



Formal Night on Cruise 2009

This year Rick held a party Cancun my Daughter went with her friends.  She presented Rick with the painting in their room when he came for a visit with them.





My Painting of Bindy



One of my greatest pleasures is painting something for someone as a gift!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG, I found your blog while doing a Google search on Rick. Teal is my friend on Facebook! I have not had the pleasure of meeting her in person yet, but she's met and is good friends with my friend Missy from here in MN. Wonderful painting and I know Rick loved it!!

Deb

Anonymous said...




How exciting...you have been that close to Rick! I have loved him since I was 13 and your painting of his dog is just wonderful!

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!