Jul 9, 2012

Finding Things to Paint!

By Sharon Teal Coray

STC © 2012

About eight years ago my husband and I cruised to Hawaii and back. While we were there I purchased a Plumaria stalk that was about 7 inches long. I planted it when I got home and it has grown from that little stock to a big tree. It is in my studio and it must love where it is, this year it had the most blossoms on it ever.

As an artist we often look beyond what is in our own back yards or in this case my studio, for things to paint. Maybe in the near future I will take some time to paint these beautiful flowers.
Take a look around your home and yard, even your neighbors yard. The beautiful flowers that are growing are an inspiration for any artist to paint!


 STC © 2012




STC © 2012


"All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today."

– Indian Proverb






No comments:

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!