May 29, 2012

Sue's Views









Just For Today…
By Sue Hulen

Just for today: I wish for you sunny skies and time to enjoy nature.
Just for today: I wish for you creativity abound.
Just for today: I wish for you a day free of any pain or suffering.
Just for today: I wish for you expression of all your talents without expectations.
Just for today: I wish for you the feeling of being worthy and loved without conditions.

Just for today: I wish for you the freedom to dance.
Just for today: I wish for you compassion and sensitivity towards those in need.
Just for today: I wish for you the want to compete without being ego driven.
Just for today: I wish for you peace within and the ability to give yourself such a loving gift.
Just for today: I wish for you loving kindness and an open heart towards yourself and others.

Just for today: I wish we could all be one in the hopes for a better tomorrow when once again we
can say….. Just for today: I wish for you………..!

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!