Apr 14, 2012

Interesting Jewelry

By

Sharon Teal Coray

Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter and granddaughters; we attended a "What a Women Wants" show at the local expo center.

I have never seen so much jewelry in one place at a time, and I found some very interesting and beautiful handmade items.

My Daughter started her own business a few years back named
"BadaBing Designs" Her beautiful jewelry featured sterling silver, Swarovski crystals and natural stones. Her work sold locally and was featured in a well known national catalog.

She is a very talented lady! 


It seems that everyone in into making jewelry now so I thought I would look around the Internet and I could not believe how many websites are selling things to make jewelry with.




This is a braclet my daughter made for me, it is sterling silver, pearls and Swarovski crystal. You can see her tiny "BadaBing" tag on right.

If you are interested in designing your own jewelry here are some places I found that offer a hugh variety of findings and beads. Lots of them have free instructions and videos.







http://www.pizazzbeads.com/       (Steampunk-Jewelry-Supplies)





New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!