Feb 7, 2012

"Brush Smarts"


"Brush Smarts"





This is a new feature, Linda Lover, Sue Hulen and myself will be sharing our favorite brushes with you. We will tell you how we use them and often show you some demos. We hope you will enjoy reading about our "Favorties"





By


Sharon Teal Coray

Series 738 - Supreme Script By Scharff Brushes



This brush is constructed of a combination of Squirrel Hair and Synthetic Nylon. It has a large reservoir that will hold a tremendous amount of media. This allows the artist the ability to paint the design without reloading. Maintains its very fine tip with no splitting. I have used this brush for about a year, it is a joy to use. I like it because it holds lots of paint so I can paint for a long time before re-loading.I love to use this for scroll and line work. For lettering it is the best!


Oval Round Mini MopSeries 665 -by Scharff Brushes




This versatile little Mop is handy for shading and blending on all tiny areas. This can be used in all types of painting. Used in all mediums. I love to use this with my portraits, because it is so small it can get in the tight areas where a larger mop won't go.It comes in sizes 2-10.


New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!