Jan 29, 2012

A personal message from Sharon






I just wanted to take this opportunity as the new year gets underway to thank all of the people who have helped make this blog a big success! There are many hours of work that has gone into making this a wonderful, informative magazine for all artists all over the world.


Thanks to all who have visited my blog many times and who have supported our work with your presence. It is nice to see how many countries have visited us, sometimes it is overwhelming!

All the nice emails I have received saying how much they have enjoyed reading all the great articles that are here have been so inspiring, they make me want to continue sharing with you!

Once again thank you each and every one of you! I love to share my knowledge with you and if you feel you would like to be part of this magazine with an article or your artwork please feel free to contact me at: sforiginasl@comcast.net

May God bless you and your loved ones throughout the new year and may your creative endeavours all be fulfilled!


Your friend in Christ,





New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!