Nov 27, 2011

Hand Painted Guitars by Sharon

I have been around guitars all of my life, my father, started playing the guitar when he was a young man. Then my brother learned and became a very good artist. Next my two son's came along and they had the gift too.
My first born James, now has his own business building Pedal boards for other musicians and my second son John has his own Rock a Billy band in Kentucky. They have toured all over the US and have three CD's out now.
It was inevitable that I did something with a guitar loving them as I do, I can't play them but I can paint them!

Here are two new ones that I have for sale now.


" The Lily"  $125.00




"Pony Up"  $75.00



"Three Feathers"

Here are some of the ones that have sold:


Sold

Sold


New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!