Mar 17, 2011

How to Paint Fur!














I Love to paint fur and baskets and I love to teach this method. Over 30 years ago I developed this brush and technique for paint fur and baskets because I was in many art galleries and had to find a better and faster way to get my art finished. Up until then I had been using a script liner which was very slow and tedious.



I searched all over for the right brush that would give me the results I wanted, but could never find one. I tried every brush on the market but to no avail!

So the saying, "Necessity is the Mother of Invention", was put into action! My Shining Feather Soft Stroke Brush is the result. I experimented with many brushes before finding the one that has worked the best. I have sold thousands to people all over the world.
Now I am happy to announce that I have a new and better brush, it features a Blue handle and white Taklon filament.
It is NOT a Filbert rake, Cat's tongue, Script liner, Wisp Fandango,Chezza or fan brush....it is totally unique!  Most are too stiff or have way too much filament which will not produce the results you want!

It was not available to the general public until 2003, when it was introduced at the Las Vegas Painting Convention.
*You have tired them all so why not try the only one that works!

*They don't work like this brush and won't last as long!

*They are simply a waste of your money!

Watch the video and see for yourself!







No comments:

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!